To strengthen knowledge and application of results-oriented budgeting throughout the Government of Jordan, refine budget formatting and reporting, and fostering accountability through use of budget and performance data.
Specific objectives under Team B include:
- Results Oriented Budget (ROB) knowledge and applications deepened throughout Government of Jordan.
- Budget legal framework refined.
- Budget format and reporting refined.
- Budget and performance data used to ensure accountability.
- Human and institutional capacities strengthened at the General Budget Department.
- General Budget Department scores more competitively in competition for King Abdullah II Award (KAA).