The GFMIS computerizes the entire life-cycle of budget preparation, budget execution, and financial reporting. An integrated system that will work across all spending agencies to ensure transparency and accountability in the allocation, use and monitoring of Jordan’s valuable public resources, the GFMIS will link all government institutions to support an informed decision-making process.
Specific project objectives under Team F include:
- The GFMIS enables consistent budget preparation and execution processes across all spending agencies
- Government of Jordan, MOF and spending agencies have real-time access to financial data to make informed decisions
- Government financial controls are strengthened
- The GFMIS project is staffed with well-trained, knowledgeable employees
- The GFMIS unit provides best practice support to all clients
- The GFMIS unit undertakes activities that will enhance and extend GFMIS