To strengthen knowledge and application of results-oriented budgeting throughout the Government of Jordan, refine budget formatting and reporting, and foster accountability through use of budget and performance data.
Specific objectives under Team B include:
- Results Oriented Budget (ROB) knowledge and applications deepened throughout Government of Jordan
- Budget legal framework refined
- Budget format and reporting refined
- Budget and performance data used to ensure accountability
- Human and institutional capacities strengthened at the General Budget Department
- General Budget Department scores more competitively in competition for King Abdullah II Award (KAA)