To support the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources (MEMR) in achieving its long-term, strategic optimization of fuel supplies for electric power generation. To also provide technical and legal assistance for the operations and development of the oil and gas sector as well as the renewable sector.
Principal objectives under this team include:
- Define multiple resources of sustainable electric power fuel supplies.
- Assess the National Electric Power Company's cost recovery plans.
- Provide incentives that will expedite timely customer investments in renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies.
- Improve MEMR's energy leadership in public outreach campaigns.
- Support a PPP framework that follows international best practices and standards.