At the Fiscal Reform II Project, we are committed to working with and building the capacity of our partners to achieve their goals. We do this sustainably, responsibly, and consistently in pursuit of excellence. Our work spans eight government entities and includes:
- Building the capacity of GOJ staff to more efficiently and effectively carry out their core functions.
- Contributing to more rigorous policy analysis in the Ministry of Finance by partnering with the Studies and Economic Policy Department to produce analytical reports and policy papers.
- Developing a performance audit function in the Audit Bureau to improve Results-Oriented Budgeting and to hold government departments and units responsible for achieving targets, raising performance and improving effectiveness.
- Helping the GOJ to achieve sustained savings in budget resources though better public investment efficiency, by contributing to feasibility studies and cost benefit analyses and opening a space for private sector participation.
- Assisting the GOJ formulate and implement a comprehensive energy strategy based on world class technical assistance and research.